Why Choose Us?
At the dental practice of Nicholas G. Rendon, DDS, in Vero Beach, FL, patients are treated by a caring staff genuinely dedicated to serving their best interests. We strive to make every patient feel welcome through friendly service, a comfortable environment, and personalized treatment that is tailored to their needs and enhanced by the latest technology. Additionally, some of our staff members are bilingual, ensuring that every patient can benefit from the same level of care.
Dr. Rendon is a caring doctor who has practiced for over 30 years. Staying abreast of emerging techniques, such as the minimally invasive Chao® Pinhole method, allows him to provide patients with the very best care. Dr. Rendon is a member of the American Society of Implant & Reconstructive Dentistry (ASIRD) and has received several recognitions for his commitment to excellence. Dr. Rendon is personally invested in the well-being of each patient. By tailoring treatment based on your unique needs, he can help improve your health and quality of life.
Our goal is to provide exceptional comprehensive dental care for children, teenagers, and adults. What will make our practice different from other practices is that we will practice with compassion, treating all of our patients with respect and individuality as each patient and family has different needs. We will strive to always have the patient's best interests at heart. We listen first! We will create a "dental home" for our patients, providing:
- An accurate and honest assessment of dental diseases and conditions.
- An individualized preventive dental health program.
- To guide our patients regarding growth and development issues (teething, habits, and orthodontics).
- A plan for emergency treatment, including pain or dental trauma.
- Information about proper care of the teeth and gums.
- Information about proper nutrition practices.
- Comprehensive dental care in accordance with accepted guidelines and follow-up maintenance schedules for optimal dental health.
- Referrals to other dental specialists when care could and should not be provided within the dental home.
- That all professionals rendering dental care will continually and regularly educate themselves, keeping abreast of all new treatment modalities that would benefit our patients.
- That we will always keep our office new and modern, and offer the latest technology to benefit patient care.
- That all employees in this practice will provide services to our patients in a kind, respectful, and courteous manner.
Share Your Feedback
“As everyone else already applauds the great personality and work of Dr. Nicholas Rendon, I shall continue to support him. He is very warm, caring, and enthusiastic.”